0 Helpful?

Flood protection bags for HVAC equipment

I saw these on the RDI site. It sits under your furnace or hot water heater and rolls up in case of flooding to protect the equipment. Anyone used one?

Asked by Scott Wilson
Posted Jun 11, 2018 7:47 PM ET
Edited Jun 12, 2018 8:20 AM ET



Looks interesting -- especially for people who live near a river or coast. Thanks for the link.

Answered by Martin Holladay
Posted Jun 12, 2018 5:21 AM ET

Other Questions in Mechanicals

Brick house insulation

In Green building techniques | Asked by Sebastian Smith | Dec 29, 17

Mortar bridging and droppings

In General questions | Asked by Stephen Cook | Jun 16, 18

circulating air between floors

In Interior design | Asked by Trevor Lambert | Jun 18, 18

Exterior vs Interior blinds

In Mechanicals | Asked by Trevor Lambert | Jun 18, 18

Reuse old fiberglass batts?

In Energy efficiency and durability | Asked by James Fugate | Jun 18, 18
Register for a free account and join the conversation

Get a free account and join the conversation!
Become a GBA PRO!